we moved. latest posts below:

8.28.2009

...and bizness is a boomin'



Tarantino was on Fresh Air yesterday. The interview was so interesting we went to see it last night. Wanna go? I'll see it again & again... Audio is available around 3pm est at NPR.org. Here's the transcript:

I just love movies. And I loved seeing, you know, I guess around the age of like 13 and 14 is when I started venturing out from just like, you know, the standard Hollywood movie to see a lot of these different exploitation movies or art films. You know, I guess like, say, like around my '76, where, you know, I guess the standard Hollywood movie would be "A Star Is Born," with Barbra Streisand, okay, that would be that movie.
Official site for Inglorious Basterds.
At Internet Movie Data Base. IMDB.com.
Tarantino's bio at IMDB.com:

First noted screenplay was titled "Captain Peachfuzz and the Anchovy Bandit," which was written in 1985.

Has stated that he would like to direct a James Bond movie at some point in his career.

When people ask me if I went to film school I tell them, 'no, I went to films.'